Improve Accounting Processes
Enhance Efficiency, Gain Control and Save Money
Manual financial transactions are time consuming, subject to errors and unsecure. Convert paper documents to electronic formats through Enterprise Content Management (ECM).
Experience efficient processing, security control and money savings. ECMNOW! allows businesses in any industry to significantly improve their accounting practices.
- Automate accounting processes to increase efficiency.
- Improve internal information control for compliance and accountability.
- Reduce supply and personnel costs to save money.
According to an automation study released by JAPP research, more than 76% of invoices in the United States are still paper-based. Jim O’Rourke, Director of Business Development at ICG Consulting, Inc., says “Paper is the enemy of control.”
All businesses have to pay invoices. Join the 80% of businesses who are trying to streamline Accounts Payable (AP) processes and reduce costs. Paper Alternative is APSC certified, so we know how to help you shorten time to payment, improve control of sensitive financial records, and save money by reducing the cost to process every invoice.
Increase Efficiency with Automation
Pinpointing a single account file in a sea of records consumes your time, energy and resources. Automation technology is a critical and growing industry movement that is helping companies implement efficient accounting practices.
- Automated workflow and fast information retrieval enhance processing and productivity.
- Retrieve any record in seconds with powerful keyword search capabilities.
- Automatically route invoices and payments through customized procedural steps, streamlining operations.
- Effortlessly cross-reference information between ECM and accounting or financial management applications.
Maintain Regulatory Compliance and Control Accountability
Non-compliance with industry regulations can result in costly auditing and can weaken your control of data. Laws, including the Sarbanes-Oxley Act and Gramm-Leach Bliley Act, require companies to manage disclosures, explain how customer information is shared and validate internal security controls and compliance procedures. ECMNOW!enables companies to control information, share documents securely and provide evidence of system security.
- Control access and restrict unauthorized users’ ability to view, change or share information.
- Trace data modifications and verify information accuracy through enhanced audit reporting.
- Use retention locks to protect financial documents from premature or accidental deletion.